Friday, December 31, 2010

The Ocean Revisited

Last year around this time, I was here: The Ocean

I read over that post from a year ago and was amazed.  At the time, I had no idea that I would be on the other side of the world a year later.  I had no idea what 2010 actually held for me: all the things that God had already planned.  And now that a year has passed, I find myself in the same spot.


In between the mountains...


And the ocean.

Wondering what will become of 2011.  Wondering what the Lord has in store.  And wondering where I'll be in a year's time.  But until the year unfolds, I'll choose to live one day at a time.

"For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed.' says the Lord, who has compassion on you."  Isaiah 54:10

No comments: