Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Rearview Mirror




This is someone I might know...  You might even know him.

The other day, I skyped with my parents and my dad showed up wearing this... a rearview mirror that hooks onto his glasses.

If you read my post from September about Mystic Seaport, you know that my dad was adventurous on that trip.  Adventurous in way that he needed my assistance as a "look-out".
Last week he went to Mystic Seaport by himself, without a lookout, and brought along his rearview mirror so he could see if anyone snuck up on him.  I wish I had videotaped our conversation so you could hear my laughter when he told me this story.

Just thought you'd like a good Rodger story for the day.  Cheers.

1 comment:

Mama Ball said...

Oh my....best story I've heard. Rooood-ger (Shirley voice).