Thursday, October 07, 2010

Ikea.... Ikea....

I love Ikea against my own will.  I don't know what it is about that store... maybe it's the cafeteria.  And you know, maybe it's the fact that their cafeteria and it's options, versatility and low prices overflow to the rest of the store.  Ikea is kind of like one BIG cafeteria for food and for furniture and household things...  Wow, I can't believe I just now noticed that.

The first time I went to Ikea, it was an awful-horrible-caffeine headache-low-blood sugar nightmare.  It was also within the first few months of the store opening so it was overcrowded with people.  That's why I'm surprised I talked myself into going back and trying again.

And guess what people, there's one in Dubai... and I visited it the other day.  And even though it was only for a bit and for very necessary items... I still got my fix.


This is me in New Haven, CT 2 days before I left for Dubai
I used the display couches for comfort and a little reading while my mother shopped.
(You can tell it's pre-Dubai because I'm wearing shorts... I don't do that anymore)


This is what it looks like on the other side of the world.


One of these days I'll take a picture of the inside, much like the one above...
Because don't you worry, I'll go back!

No comments: