Monday, February 21, 2011

Ice Skating

After our outing at the park, the girls and I usually head to the mall to do some banking and some drinking of coffee.  I'm really the only one who enjoys the actual drinking of the coffee, but they really like the snacks.  

Last week, after resting at Starbucks we had to run a few errands in the mall.  I was pushing Norah in the stroller and Yaya was ice skating through the mall in front of us...

I have the proof:



The picture above shows a highly technical double camel lux jump slide.


I will say, Yaya made quite a few peoples' days as she was ice skating through the mall.  You can't see the faces of the people in this picture, but I could and it was priceless.  They were looking at her as if she were an angel.


This one is really blurry, but you can tell how fast she was ice skating.

No comments: