Monday, November 29, 2010

One Last Thankful Note

The "One Last" part of this title is a little misleading.  I'm sure that there will many thankful notes in the future, but this "One Last Thankful Note" is in regards to Thanksgiving this year.  And what a Thanksgiving it was.

One of the joys of living in an international community is being able to share.  We share time, food, fellowship and traditions.  This year, I'm so thankful to have shared all of those things with the people I love here.  After reflecting on thanksiness, my hope is that everyday will be full of giving thanks for the things our Creator has given us, but most of all, thanksgiving for our Creator himself.

So on the one last thankful note...
A short Thanksgiving Photo Montage.

Thanks-receiving...
Kristen- just so you know, it was the Best Thing I've ever been to!
(Full of lots of pictures of Nigel...)


Nigel & Edith


Kate & Nigel


The Spread before the other guests arrived.


Edith's Artsy Turkey... Beautiful!

Thanksgiving
Before the guests arrived...



Aliza, Amanda & I made Autumn leaves for the table.
(Because you can't find them on the ground...)

No comments: