Thursday, November 18, 2010

Imaginary Friends Need Saving Too

Fern is Aliza's imaginary friend.  She seems nice even though I don't know her very well.  I try to get to know her, but the more I try the more distant she becomes (according to Aliza).

A few weeks ago, Fern got into a bit of trouble...
For the full story you should check this out:
Fern's Jail Break

When Aliza had to help "break Fern out of jail" I decided to make an effort and help as much as I could.  Every good adventurer needs a telescope.

This is Aliza's Telescope:


 And here's mine with the first letters of our Adventurer names.
Mine is Hopie.
Aliza's is Matzie.


This is the way we're supposed to use the telescopes:


But Aliza had another idea... To make powerbands out of them.


You can see the powerbands on her wrists as she colors.
Wow, they were strong- you should have seen the pictures she created with them on.
Intense.


Next time Fern gets into trouble we'll either have telescopes to use... or we'll have really super armbands to wear.  Hopefully either one will make Fern love me more.  I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: