Thursday, November 04, 2010

Lost in a Car and Loving It

Last Sunday my friends and I got lost in Deira, which is one of the neighborhoods here.  I've told some people, but you should know that driving in Dubai is much different than driving in the States...  It's way more confusing and it involves making a lot of circles.  Those circles usually happen when you're lost.  You'll get on one road following some signs around, turning where you can and then you end up right back in the middle of the same place.  This is what it looked like...


Anybody notice anything unusual here...  
It's a shoe store.  A seller of fine sandals.





I may look upset, but I wasn't.
 This is just my example of a "we're lost in Deira and we can't get out after an hour and a half "face...  Hehe.  Really, at the end of it we ended up singing and dancing to "My Girl" as it came on a local Dubai radio station.

2 comments:

Juelie Blaise said...

is the picture in your "about me" a pic of you and bianca?

Kater said...

You know it!!!!