Friday, August 20, 2010

On the Road Again....

I really can't wait to be on the road again!  While I'm a little disheartened, I trust that everything is going to be okay.

We got my car back from the mechanic yesterday evening and got the report on what went wrong.
My car had an overflow of transmission fluid, which is not a good sign for the transmission.  At some point, we will have to get a new transmission and until then, we can only drive the car during the cooler times of the day.  So, we're heading out early this morning and we're going to get as far as we can before it gets too hot.

The miracle is that not only was the transmission in bad shape, but my front wheel bearings were too.  At any moment they could have busted and we would have been in far worse trouble than just transmission problems.  So, even though this has set us back 2 days... it is actually a blessing.  If you think of us, keep us in your prayers.  For safety, good family time and good perspective.

No comments: