Monday, December 28, 2009

Ramblings of Travelings

The holiday has been wonderful so far. Full of Christmas traditions and restfulness, both very important things.

At one point in the last two weeks, we went to see Fantastic Mr. Fox. And I have to say, I really enjoyed the movie. Jason Schwartzman as Ash was by far my favorite character and I thought Wes Anderson and the artists did an excellent job of capturing Roald Dahl's novel in a very beautiful, furry way.

Now, my parents and I are relaxing in the Cape Codder Resort in Hyannis, MA. We arrived around 4 pm and went to the Resort's restaurant for some eats. During my dinner, I mistakenly thought my father flicked me off only to look across the table to see my mother flicking me off (just to indicate which finger her middle one was apparently). Nevertheless, it was funny because as my mother mentioned, "it was my first time to ever do that." And good thing it was with family.

No comments: