Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Just a Little Emily

Many things remind me of Emily Watkins.

Every time I have the giggles I'm reminded of my old roommate.  When I would come home from work and see her.... I would start to giggle and I wouldn't be able to stop.

When I see someone dancing or listen to country music I'm reminded of her.

And the other day when I made some things out of tissue paper, I was also reminded of her.  So this one's in your honor, Watkins.  Keep on livin' even after Taylor is gone.




I even dressed up the camel...


And we both miss you!
(Me and the Camel)

1 comment:

Emily "Sadie" Watkins said...

Wow! I don't even know what to say right now?? A whole blog dedicated to me? You're too much Swan!! But I will have to say that I don't think I have ever in my life met someone who I could make laugh easier then you! :) and as for living past Taylor... That won't be hard, especially since she's not even alive anymore!!!!