Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Sleeping J-Town

Many people have asked me: "How's J-Town?"  And with the hub-bub surrounding his fame and his baby-ness, I thought it would only be right to give you an update.  It would be selfish of me to keep all this information to myself, right?

Two days ago Gloria and I were googling over the fact that J has become more active.  Oh no, wait, we were goggling... goggled.... gogglizing.  Wait, maybe we were just giggling.
He was socializing with me as I walked away from him to the door.  Just laying on the bed and following me with his eyes.  As I reached for the door knob, he cooed and continued to look at me- and that's when we realized.  So, of course, I went back over to the bed and socialized some more.  We're just all so social here.

I also get some good time with him when he's wrapped up like a little burrito:


A Little Sleeping J-Town

No comments: