Thursday, March 31, 2011

Club House Participation

Every kid is different, I've realized that over the past few months.  Some are really energetic, some are really shy, some love to climb, some want to stay on the ground....

When Aliza, Norah and I do something together, I'll see millions of differences between them.  It continues to amaze me every day.

A few weeks ago, we were over at some friends' house and I saw that they most definitely have two different strategies to enjoying club house time.

Norah wanted everyone to be involved in the togetherness of the club house.  Here she is reaching out to others, inviting them in to her fun.

Come one, come all.


While Aliza was conducting a delicate sting operation with a long stick.  I'm sure in her imagination she was rescuing someone from impending doom.

Close, closer.  Now, just grab the stick!


No comments: