Monday, June 27, 2011

Wrapping up my Mum's Trip

These are the last few pictures I haven't yet included in "Baba's Trip to Dubai Saga" currently being hosted on my blog.  They are a bit random, but necessary... quite necessary.

This is what it looks like when you try to take a picture in an underwater tunnel:


This reminded me of my days at Sky Ranch as Singing Otter


(I couldn't get into the exhibit with him, so I'm sorry that I'm not in the picture too.  You'll be quite happy to know that the otter and I carried on a very long and extensive discussion on the difference between otters and beavers.  And he mentioned that he considers it an animal right violation if you get the two species mixed up, so watch out.  You've now had fair warning.)

This photo montage of Norah is especially for my mum because she bought each of the kids something before she left.  This shirt is what she got Norah:




No comments: