Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Reason for Nostalgia

I just looked on the calendar and realized that there are only 5 more weeks of teaching! That blows my mind. When I sat down on Wednesday to post something, I really wanted the post to translate my emotions about the end of this season well, but it's hard. There are so many people that I love and respect who I won't get to see anymore in a few weeks and the transition between now and then is one of the fastest I've ever experienced. I feel like I'm grasping the bottom of my seat to get ready for a wild ride.

But really my hope for the end of the season is to be able to walk gracefully.
To smile more than frown.
To cherish the people around me and the memories we've made together.
To prepare for a summer full of sugar and laughing.
And spend as much time with dad as is possible!

So here it goes! We'll see what happens!

No comments: