Thursday, June 03, 2010

Without wavering

Today is my first full day off of the summer.  We weren't going to start taking days off until a few weeks in, but with how smoothly everything is going we decided to take days off this week.  And for me this is a huge blessing.

I haven't been able to update in a while, so I thought I'd check in.

Things at camp are going really well.  I love my new role as a camp manager.  I get to go into work everyday and focus on the counselors in my cabins.  And let me tell you, not having to set up night events everyday has been a huge blessing.  I used to have to be intentional with counselors and master our summer programming which was wonderful, but very hectic.  I love getting to focus on relationships every day that I go in.  I feel like Dad is already teaching me so much this summer.

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. Heb 10 23

No comments: